INTENTIONAL MISREPRESENTATION; ELEMENTS
- A false representation made by the defendant;
- Knowledge or belief on the part of the defendant that the representation was false or that he had an insufficient basis of information to make the representation;
- An intention on the part of the defendant to induce the plaintiff to act or to refrain from acting in reliance upon the misrepresentation;
- Justifiable reliance upon the misrepresentation on the part of the plaintiff in taking action or refraining from it; and
- Damage to the plaintiff, resulting from such reliance.
NEV. J.I. 9.01