In order to establish a claim of strict liability for a defective product, the plaintiff must prove the following elements by a preponderance of the evidence:
- That the defendant was the___________________________ of the product;
- That the product was defective;
- That the defect existed when the product left the defendant’s possession;
- That the product was used in a manner which was reasonably foreseeable by the defendant; and
- That the defect was a [proximate] [legal] cause of the damage or injury to the plaintiff.
NEV. J.I. 7.02